Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Not sure if the rain will come in time ??

i dont think it will,

but deliberately backed Collette yesterday

so i wouldnt let weather dictate.

i think shes a little champion in waiting.

she beat verry eleganttt 5 starts ago? Won the derby off a 7 day break

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Good day. Backed Warning and also got the quinella with Sound. Also backed Age of Chivalry and It’sourtime; as well as Blaze a Trail in Sydney.

Got destroyed on Cup Day but got it back today. That’s punting.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Thanks Pete&Tys and Tigerman. First horse I've owned to run in the city, and on stakes day. Will be in there with the brother and brother in law. Will be a great day.

Tigerman, you're right, he's still very green. Not sure how he will go down the straight and few grades up, but let's see. Shae Eden the trainer didn't want to go city just yet, but after his ride at Sale Jye McNeil said he's city class and we should head in there., so we're having a throw at the stumps... it's a great sport to be a part of.
She ran well Tys, I thought you were a big chance at the clock tower.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good day. Backed Warning and also got the quinella with Sound. Also backed Age of Chivalry and It’sourtime; as well as Blaze a Trail in Sydney.

Apart from Cup Day I've had a great Cup week, had 4 winners today at Flemington.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Unfortunately, so is getting destroyed cup day,

and then destroyed again.

hypothesis: Ez can decode form in non-richmond premiership years

rejected

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights

Hats off to anyone who can pick out a horse for first win in 2 years. There went my quad.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Not too many bets today but thought Decent Raine was close to a moral in the second at Ballarat today. Coffey absolutely slaughtered her last start on Stakes Day and gave her no chance. She duly won like a good thing and paid $3.20.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good on you Bossy on an outstanding career. The 3 Melbourne Cup wins on the Diva will never happen again, and will never be forgotten:cupgold:cupgold:cupgold

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
What a ride by Pike just then to win the Winterbottom !!!! Barrier 18, steers Graceful Girl beautifully to what was an easy win in the end. Great ride. My wallet says thank you Pikey.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
She's back, Jamie Kah just won the Pakenham Cup on Smokin Romans, good on her, great to have her back.
I wonder what she was smoking at that Air B&B a few months ago:peepwall:cool:

Reactions: 1 user

royce67

Tiger Rookie
Jun 4, 2008
Hobart
Got one running at Devonport this arvo in Race 5. Reite den Blitz. Coming back from a spell. Had a niggle which delayed the comeback but is good now. Showing about 2/1. Had to put the apprentice on for weight relief but should win.

Reactions: 2 users

royce67

Tiger Rookie
Jun 4, 2008
Hobart
Got one running at Devonport this arvo in Race 5. Reite den Blitz. Coming back from a spell. Had a niggle which delayed the comeback but is good now. Showing about 2/1. Had to put the apprentice on for weight relief but should win.
Looks like something went awry on the very tight turn. Can't say I was too impressed by the ride but she still should have finished better. Haven't heard from Scott but I'm not sure where we are headed. I think it was supposed to be the Lady Lynette but not certain now.