Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Looks like something went awry on the very tight turn. Can't say I was too impressed by the ride but she still should have finished better. Haven't heard from Scott but I'm not sure where we are headed. I think it was supposed to be the Lady Lynette but not certain now.
Are we doubling up here Royce ? I’m not a quitter. When/if you give me the word …I’m back in.

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
As much as I hate to say it, that was a great training effort bringing the horse back from 1500.
Or perhaps more likely as a front runner it has been at a bridge too far over longer distances at the bigger tracks at Group level?
There you go I had a bit each way.

Reactions: 1 users

royce67

Tiger Rookie
Jun 4, 2008
Hobart
Reite den Blitz is going around in the Bow Mistress on Friday night here in Hobbiton. Drawn the 3 which is nice. Her stablemate Thunberg should lead them out and hopefully she can get a nice slot just behind without fighting the fave which has drawn the 2. Plan would be to try to get front early in the straight and try to hang on. Tough ask though but she's usually pretty honest. Showing about $14 at the moment so is probably worth having a nibble to run a drum and you never know your luck in a small town...

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The good horses are making their way back in preparation for autumn. Some good fllies in the Light Fingers, none better than perhaps the next star of the turf, the brilliant Espiosa. $1.55 is too short though so I've had something each way on Four Moves Ahead and Heresy at $13 and $34 respectively. Have had a fair whack on Lost And Running in r6 Randwick, and a bit on Forzanini at $16 r5 Caulfield. I like Behemoth with Kah onboard in the Orr.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The good horses are making their way back in preparation for autumn. Some good fllies in the Light Fingers, none better than perhaps the next star of the turf, the brilliant Espiosa. $1.55 is too short though so I've had something each way on Four Moves Ahead and Heresy at $13 and $34 respectively. Have had a fair whack on Lost And Running in r6 Randwick, and a bit on Forzanini at $16 r5 Caulfield. I like Behemoth with Kah onboard in the Orr.

Time for me to take a look then, especially starting the punting year with 50% over budget of bookies money, courtesy of Our Tiger Ash.

On our Ash,

Ive got a bet for you fellas. Bear with me.

Split the 50-1 on Barty French Open into Tigers Flag AND Barty Wimbledon into Tigers Flag.

Why you ask? We'll Ash is in the dusty slot. she's allowing you 25-1 on the tigers for the flag, and that is the kind of figure where you end up in the whitesundays on a cruising boat called 'Tigerland', with a custom margarita bar and oyster fridge.

1. Ash 2022 is Richmond 2019 - steely, focussed, twice as good as No.2
2. the 50's allow you to spread the spread the risk across Paris and London - your getting 25's on both.
3. Both Opens are decided before the AFL finals, so there's a decent chance you've got Tigers going at 25's, maybe even 50's.
4. If the Tigers finish top 4, and play in a Q final, you have a whole lot of room to hedge, provided they dont come up against a $1.20 rampaging opponent - theres gotta be some risk, or its theft, not punting.

All the best for the punting year fellas.

let the compound growth, begin.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

* have to agree on the big behemoth.

4 from 6 at the distance,
3 from 6 at the track,
3 from 8 at the class,
3 from 7 2nd up.

pretty compelling set of numbers.

jeez the Apollo is a good field - lottery.

Probabeel should be up there, as such is 60% interest paid daily, against mares in the last at Caulfield

Last edited:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hmmm. Did a bit wrong up the straight for winning that Callsign Mav.

Espiona should win but not at $1.50 for me. Might go value Fangirl ew.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Something NQR with Behemoth?

Tofane is the new Santa Ana Lane; keeps winning G1's at double figures

Jeez Probabeel got the heart pumpin'

Last edited: