Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Three 3 wins for Pike, gee he rated Mounted Popa well. He's won 2 races on pace and the other came from last, he can do it all, can Pikey.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Golden Slipper day, take 2! Ripping card at Rosehill. I'm on Four Moves Ahead and Stay Inside in the Slipper, and Tailleur and Haut Brion Her in the Galaxy. Good luck all!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Golden Slipper day, take 2! Ripping card at Rosehill. I'm on Four Moves Ahead and Stay Inside in the Slipper, and Tailleur and Haut Brion Her in the Galaxy. Good luck all!

2 modest investments for me;

Profiteer (hughy in form, horse fast)
Edwardo (track record, flying, loves wet)

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I like Odeum, back in distance is a slight concern, but I reckon she's pretty good. Have been on Mo'unga since last spring. She's Ideel has had her hoof on the till. Staying out of the Slipper, I think I've cured myself from backing 2 year olds. Fabergino is good each way value, especially if Waller has given her his magic potion/polish.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Fancy a few, do you Redders?

Well Spook Dog, Chimpley tells me Tommy Berry is the best jockey in the country and to just back him in everything that he’s riding, so I’m on big time.

Chimpley loves him so that’s good enough for me.

• Haha

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Well Spook Dog, Chimpley tells me Tommy Berry is the best jockey in the country and to just back him in everything that he’s riding, so I’m on big time.

Chimpley loves him so that’s good enough for me.
I’m really at 6s and 7s here. Mo’unga is clearly the best horse in the Rosehill Guineas but the trainer has left that incompetent little spanner on it! What to do?

Track a heavy 8. Geez Sydney is a shithole. Any danger of a dry track in that dump. And Sydneysiders bag Melbourne weather...............

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I’m really at 6s and 7s here. Mo’unga is clearly the best horse in the Rosehill Guineas but the trainer has left that incompetent little spanned on it! What to do?

Track a heavy 8. Geez Sydney is a shithole. Any danger of a dry track in that dump. And Sydneysiders bag Melbourne weather...............

Hear ! Hear Chumpley Chimpley ! Another good, angry rant from you. Well said. Bogney is a dump.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Well done Thornton. Rode Realm of Flowers 3 wide the entire *** way in a 2400m soft 7 race to finish 2nd. Obviously a talented horse that wins easy with a half decent ride.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Thought I was home on Aliferous at $26! Oh well $6 the place pretty good.

Mo’unga is a very good horse if he can still win with Tommy Berry up top!