Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
The other one for the spring today in Incentive.

Hype on the horse is massive and history is littered with hype horses not living up to it.

In this case this one will live up to it. Could be a freak.

Don't think the $7 in Caulfield Cup is available after today.

Cmon Converge and Incentivise!
Well done, mate. I didn't back it today with the headwind in the straight but I got some of that 7s for the CC.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Well done, mate. I didn't back it today with the headwind in the straight but I got some of that 7s for the CC.
Headwind ? Before the First on Racing.com were out on the track saying decent tailwind. Headwind on the circle but tail in the straight. Has it moved ?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
50% hit rate not bad for Leysy. Great runs from all first four across the line. You’d think the winner will improve with further distance but so will Sir Dragonet. Expect they’d both be in the Turnbull over 2000m. Mo’unga great run but hard to see him beat the other two over further. Maybe they keep him to mile races.

Aegon very disappointing. Great run first up but that was putrid. Maybe one more chance……

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
50% hit rate not bad for Leysy. Great runs from all first four across the line. You’d think the winner will improve with further distance but so will Sir Dragonet. Expect they’d both be in the Turnbull over 2000m. Mo’unga great run but hard to see him beat the other two over further. Maybe they keep him to mile races.

Aegon very disappointing. Great run first up but that was putrid. Maybe one more chance……
Aegon trainer was a bit unconvincing this morning.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne

Great first-up for Dragonet.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Im locked up again,

think I'll enjoy a few iridescent green cans and have a punt today.

any specials?

im feeling a bit lazy and thinking about just backing everything JMac rides

a quick look suggests he could ride the card the way hes feeling

BTW, can anyone suggest a reason why the top weight is No17 in SR1?

Last edited:

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I reckon Nonconformist is good value in the Feehan Stakes, each way, all day.

Nonconformist, was a good thing beaten last start, covered more ground than the early settlers, **** you Childs.

Nonconformist, Montefilia, Multi win.

Nonconformist, Montefilia, Probabeel, Bella Nipotina, Multi place

Nonconformist, Montefilia, Probabeel, Bella Nipotina, Hungry Heart, Multi place

Lucks a fortune.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Im locked up again,

any specials?

Get on Pike in Kalgoorlie tomorrow eZyT, Boulder Cup day.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It would have been an emergency, no?

I'm on Nicci Trix in R1 at Randwick. Very impressive trial, great turn of foot. Should be able to settle at or near the front without much trouble, then they'll find it tough to catch her.

Having a small to moderate bet on Spirit Ridge in R9. Strong return in G3 2000m race, should improve off that.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tiger Rawiller having a good day at Randwick with an early double, the 2nd win was a masterclass.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Nature Strip had his "shorts" pulled down. What a gutsy horse Eduardo is, Gytrash unlucky.

Reactions: 1 users

an_oxford_man

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
How long is this going to go on with the superstar? And where is the media analysis?

Nevermind. I’ll be riding Gytrash next start. 15kgs over.

• Haha

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Im locked up again,

any specials?

I think it is because it is the highest rated horse in the field but is only an emergency because its trainer is outside the scope for the class of races (for country trained horses only) so he takes the gamble it gets a run as all other “normal” acceptors get in before it. Trust this makes some sense!