Thoroughbred racing | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thoroughbred racing

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Abscess on hoof. Wearing a plate that’s smaller than the others to help overcome it.

hoof abscess are pretty minor. Like a big pimple, once they pop, instant relief.

fitness disruption the issue but i think she was on track to be fit for 2400 a fortnight ago so should be fit for 1400.

best mud runner in australia by a mile.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
good call.

im a gifted footy punter,

and ex-gifted on the nags
I'm a mug punter, but sometimes when I've held my mouth right, I've had some huge wins. My big wins used to be on Trifectas, I'm a sucker for a Multi now, they pay well when you can snag one. I :love: Willie Pike, he has been very good to me in Multis, especially last Spring in Melbourne.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
hoof abscess are pretty minor. Like a big pimple, once they pop, instant relief.

fitness disruption the issue but i think she was on track to be fit for 2400 a fortnight ago so should be fit for 1400.

best mud runner in australia by a mile.
The drop in trip the worry for me, as well as being a get back horse on a day likely to favour on-pacers.

Disagree about any price being a good one, reckon you should only bet when they're over the price you rate them. Eg. Pride of Jenni is an on-pace mudrunner in Collette's race - I had a bit on at $9.50 last night but $5.50 now is too short.

Reactions: 1 users

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Done form - Apart from Incentivise putting on a display in the Cup also like:

Race 6 King Magnus
Race 7 Nimalee
Race 8 Bless Her
Race 10 Malkovich

GL All!!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The drop in trip the worry for me, as well as being a get back horse on a day likely to favour on-pacers.

Disagree about any price being a good one, reckon you should only bet when they're over the price you rate them. Eg. Pride of Jenni is an on-pace mudrunner in Collette's race - I had a bit on at $9.50 last night but $5.50 now is too short.

yeah we all take different angles.

i tend to look for class horses that are better than the others

and back them at any price ( though avoid the red prices)

having said that, my footy operation has subsidised my horse operation since about 2017.

its almost like its been like the nags have known of Richmonds era. Either that, or ive got late onset form dyslexia, brought on by euphoria and riches?

Anyway, today will test the theory pretty vigorously

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
67% Zoushack $4.40 boosted
33% Foxfighter $6 R1 Randwick

Looks like you want to be a few lanes off the fence at Caulfield