Ticketing Issues | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ticketing Issues

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Hi everyone. I didn’t want to hijack other threads with ticket problems as there seems to be issues every week, so I thought I would start a dedicated thread on ticket problems. Hopefully this ends up being a short thread but I very much doubt it. I thought it was only ticketek that were *smile* but it feels like the same clowns are running Ticketmaster.
Has anyone had any problems forwarding tickets to others this week? I got my tickets when they became available on Tuesday. As with most other games this year I purchased tickets for myself and 5 other members. We all live separately. When purchasing them the site asked if I wanted them sent to the others. I was hesitant because of the problems I had with ticketek but then decided to try. So, I had to input everyone’s info which was tedious and time consuming. As of this afternoon, nobody had received their ticket from Ticketmaster. Rather than wait till the last minute and panic, I tried something else. I went into my digital membership folder and they were there. When I opened them, it asked if I wanted to forward them. I thought to myself, you *smile* they should have already been sent by you pricks. I then had to input again, everyone’s info for each individual ticket. Tedious. I sent them. The feedback I got was they couldn’t open them.
As a last resort I recalled all the tickets and took a screenshot of each one then proceeded to text each one.
It shouldn’t be this difficult should it? Am I doing something wrong? Is anyone else having similar issues?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Hi everyone. I didn’t want to hijack other threads with ticket problems as there seems to be issues every week, so I thought I would start a dedicated thread on ticket problems. Hopefully this ends up being a short thread but I very much doubt it. I thought it was only ticketek that were *smile* but it feels like the same clowns are running Ticketmaster.
Has anyone had any problems forwarding tickets to others this week? I got my tickets when they became available on Tuesday. As with most other games this year I purchased tickets for myself and 5 other members. We all live separately. When purchasing them the site asked if I wanted them sent to the others. I was hesitant because of the problems I had with ticketek but then decided to try. So, I had to input everyone’s info which was tedious and time consuming. As of this afternoon, nobody had received their ticket from Ticketmaster. Rather than wait till the last minute and panic, I tried something else. I went into my digital membership folder and they were there. When I opened them, it asked if I wanted to forward them. I thought to myself, you *smile* they should have already been sent by you pricks. I then had to input again, everyone’s info for each individual ticket. Tedious. I sent them. The feedback I got was they couldn’t open them.
As a last resort I recalled all the tickets and took a screenshot of each one then proceeded to text each one.
It shouldn’t be this difficult should it? Am I doing something wrong? Is anyone else having similar issues?
Yep. Daughter had to screen shot n text to send out tickets.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Technology promises so much . . . and delivers so little . . . badly, slowly and inconveniently.

I print my tickets, every week, works better.

DS