Tiger Fans to Cryogenically Freeze Selves | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger Fans to Cryogenically Freeze Selves

Tiger in a Tube

Richmond Redeemer
Sep 11, 2003
www.puntroad.com
from www.puntroad.com

The conclusion of the first 2003 trading period has left many Tiger supporters with severe depression. Several are doubting their own ability to see out the 2004 season and are are not sure they want to see in the 2004 season. A few have choosen to opt out entirely by having themselves cryogenically frozen.

Doctor Free of the Bandwagon Cryogenic Institute said today, "Look, Tigerland fans' morale is at an all-time low. For all the pre-trade talk, recently acquired players won't win them a flag or even get them into the final 8 in 2004, not when there is so much underutilised talent already there. They've traded away their first round pick for the 2nd year in a row. Worst of all it went to Essendon, and you just know that they'll pick a young gun who'll one day end up with a Norm Smith around his neck."

"Here at the BCI, we offer an alternative to another season of Tigerland pain and Monday morning humiliations. We'll freeze you up, and then thaw you out in 2005, or whenever the Tigers are next in the 8."

Richmond fans around the world have inundated the BCI with enquiries.

William Fairweather of Parramatta said, "We've got to rebuild and you don't do that by only recruiting players from other clubs. You've got to get rid of the hacks. I didn't see that happening and I don't want to see another season like last year. The wife and kids are a little upset that I won't be contactable for a year or so, but ultimately, they understand. My neighbour Jim respects my decision and has even volunteered to keep an eye out for the missus while I'm away. I'll be back though, don't you worry about that. I've left strict instructions to only wake me if we get into the finals or sack Spud. The Tigers will fight in 2008. . .or 2009. . .if we don't *smile* away our priority picks next year."

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
Might be good for my high blood pressure, only being compos mentis when Tiges are going ok. Could help my arthritis, too.

Where do I sign-up?

Walster

I am Walstero the most beautiful man in the world
Aug 13, 2003
Is this system very expensive and is it cheaper by the decade. ;D

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Do they have 'family packages'? I'd hate to feel like I was the only one that could avoid the suffering!

Spuds 'game-plan' will sweep through the Tiger fans like the bubonic plague, and wipe out tens of thousands. Unless, more families can afford this cryo-thingy!

Maybe we should put our player sponsorship money towards freezing us (PRE members) for awhile.....

If we don't have enough cash (have heard it aint cheap this deal) then we will have to select maybe only a few of us.... :-\

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Tigerdog said:
Do they have 'family packages'? I'd hate to feel like I was the only one that could avoid the suffering!

Spuds 'game-plan' will sweep through the Tiger fans like the bubonic plague, and wipe out tens of thousands. Unless, more families can afford this cryo-thingy!
Thought that cryo-thingy was what C^%$$#@^%wood fans did after they lost another Granny:rollin:

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
LMAO@Globule Moderators
Theres a bit of life in the 'ol Tiger yet..... ;D

If you choose not be frozen and relax for awhile Roar, the I'm sure you would be a great choice to moderate globules...... they can be pretty tricky to keep track of sometimes..... globules that is.

Tiger in a Tube

Richmond Redeemer
Sep 11, 2003
www.puntroad.com
I understand from sources at the club that they are planning on building the cost into certain membership packages. It will also ensure continuity in your membership thereby maintaining your Cold, Shiver and Brrrronze status

Bandwagon Cryogenics are doubling their capacity as a result of this article.

Yellow and Black - you're on the nod. :)

P

PuntRoadRoar

yeah i can just imagine it.

they freeze me and i miss out on our first premiership in decades because lets be honest you would have to de-freeze us after the match.

or it looks like we are gunna have a top season were 6 win 2 losses so they melt me and we win 1 in our next 14 games

LOL

Walster

I am Walstero the most beautiful man in the world
Aug 13, 2003
In conjunction with cryogenics a human cloning program should be intitated cloning the team of the century. If this was done twice it would also create much needed depth. Obviously some players could be added and ommitted as the program continued. With the addition of extra Graeme Richmonds and other great off field administrators the cryogenics would only be needed for the one time freeze of approximately 20 years. After which who would be able to sleep anyway. ;D ;D ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
A reliable source told me that Richmond players have also been experimenting with cryogenic freezing methods.

For instance, Richo has had his brain cryogenically frozen for the last couple of years. Can't wait till it comes out of cryogenic hybernation and starts to function again.

Also heard that Pettifer has had his balls cryogenically frozen. Houlihan has had his spine crogenically frozen.
And Tivendale has had his right foot cryogenically frozen.

Roar34

I wuv the Tiggers
Aug 10, 2003
Castlemaine
TD, I just re-read this thread and realised I only got it half right - I meant to say Globule Modulator, ugh! sounds a bit icky, don't it?