Tiger Premiership players over our current dynasty | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tiger Premiership players over our current dynasty

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

Broad, Rance, Grimes, Houli , Astbury, Vlastuin, McIntosh, Cotchin, Ellis, Lambert, Martin, Caddy, Rioli, Reilwoldt, Butler, Nankervis, Prestia, Grigg, Edwards, Graham, Castagna, Townsand

Subtract: Rance, Townsend, Butler, Graham, McIntosh, Grigg

Add: Short, Lynch, Soldo, Pickett, Bolton, Baker

Subtract: Ellis, Soldo, Caddy

Add: Graham, Balta, McIntosh,

so
14 players have 3 premierships
9 players have 2 premierships
6 players have 1 premiership

29 premiership players so far
24 premiership players still on the list

I wonder how that compares to the Hawks and Lions 3 peat and the cats 3 from 5

Who is next - if we make it then the law of averages means we will add at least 3 new players to that already impressive depth of premiership players

Stack, CCJ and Ross perhaps

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I wouldn’t right off any player on the list of been a Premiership Tiger, no way in the world at the end of 2016 would I have thought that both Georgie and the Saints bloke would be small forward Premiership stars 12 months later .

Reactions: 1 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
I wouldn’t right off any player on the list of been a Premiership Tiger, no way in the world at the end of 2016 would I have thought that both Georgie and the Saints bloke would be small forward Premiership stars 12 months later .
I remember sitting on the couch watching the last game against the Swans, they were talking about Dion potentially coming to us & one of the commentators said something like why would he even want to come to us now with how we were.

They say the Leicester winning the premier league as just about the biggest upset or achievement in sport. Us winning 3 of the next 4 flags after 2016 I think would at least equal that surely.

Reactions: 3 users