tigeronaharley | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

tigeronaharley

tigeronaharley

Tiger Superstar
Jan 29, 2005
LAIDLEY HEIGHTS.QLD
Yep, I do have a Harley and have been passionate Tiges for most of my 52 years. Born in Seymour Victoria, now a Queenslander since 1968... one of my proudest moments was playing senior footy with my son. Have ridden to Syd & Melb to watch games, usually see a couple of Vic games &05 going to Perth &of course the Gabba.Just saw the Geelong game...poor performance... improvement will happen. Love the footy, Harley, shooting, hey love life in general. Have my own semi trailer doing local subcontract wharf work. Member of Richmond &Qld supporters group. 'GO THE TIGERS'

Hiya tigeronaharley....welcome to PRE. :)

It would be awesome travelling the country to watch the mighty tiges. My boyfriend and I used to travel heaps on our Ducati 750GT (built for comfort ;D ) and it's amazing the adventures you have and the people you meet along the way.

Hope you post some stories of your travels and share your experiences at the interstate games with us.