Hello from Perth!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hello from Perth!!!

eagles_fan

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2005
Hello all,

Im an Eagles supporter.... Just popping in to say hi and to congratulate you guys on your start to the season so far and to say i feel sorry for you blokes with the loss of Nathan Brown for the season.... was such a horrific injury and heres hoping that Browny can have a speedy and successful recovery and he can get back to what he does best in playing AFL Football...

I look forward to browsing these forums and posting when something tickles my fancy...

GO THE EAGLES!!!

Welcome to PRE eagles fan and thanks for the kind words. :)

Hope your fancy is tickled often cos it's always good to hear things from an opposition perspective.. Unless it's straight after a loss when our star player has been badly injured as we found out last week. ;D

Hopefully you'll be posting to congratulate us on our win this weekend. ;)

Haha i dont know about congratulating you guys on Saturday IF you win :p

Maybe you guys could join the Eagles Supporters Site www.eaglesflyinghigh.com and congratulate us after our win ;)

Always good to have a bit of Pre-game banter between clubs on their respective boards :p

Last time our PREnders visited the weagles site we copped a troll named Sammy Gal in return....I hope nobody risks that happening again.  I've only just recovered from last time. ;D

GET LOST WEAGLE ha ha ha ha

Just kidding GDay and welcome to PRE good effort for jumping on board kudos to you, you obviously have alot of courage ha ha ha ha ;D

Least your not from SA ;)