Tigers being smashed at half-time | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers being smashed at half-time

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Well what can you say about that first half effort.. :( ??

Luckily some respectability was restored with a few late goals. The mistakes have been shocking and the manning up simply disgraceful. The boys look flat ... maybe that's the 5 day break maybe we are being outcoached, maybe we are just being lazy.. anyway still a half to go... Am wondering that maybe why we have gotten a few consolation goals is after Staffy's crude work on Everitt .. he did the 'team' thing there by taking him out in a way but it could cost us a big man for a week or so :(

GO TIGES!!

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
What a strange game!! NOW THE TIGERS are smashing Hawthorn... heres hoping we can go on with it but it's great to see the boys turn it around!! GO TIGER!

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
What a day

Scored 5 under at golf. and the Tigers play the graetest get out of jail free card ever

Lets Roar

Khan

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
Just got better Picked three for three in the footy tips

Yahoo what a day, almost up there with my daughter being born

Lets Roar

Khan