Tigers to join with Preston in the VFL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers to join with Preston in the VFL

Bulluss

Go the Mighty Tigers
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
Further to my post the other day stating that Richmond will no longer be partners with Coburg in the VFL, this has grown further strength today in the Sunday Herald Sun. A small section in Scott Palmers Punchlines reads as follows:

Sadly it was never a happy union between the Northern Bullants and reluctant Carlton, and the Blues bail out naturally has caused a great deal of angst within the VFL. But it does open the an opportunity for another AFL club looking for a more productive "marriage" to talk to the well administered Bullants who have some of the best facilities in the competition at Cramer St, Preston. Dont be surprised is another club "ROARS" in.

Watch this space!!

Richmond shouldnt join any of the VFL teams. They should do it themselves. They'll then be in total control and play the players in the position that would suit the seniors.