Tivers Kick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tivers Kick

hutstar

Tiger Superstar
Dec 17, 2002
Florida
Anyone notice that Tivers kicked one past half way on a kickout on Saturday? It ran, and got a good bounce, but I can say i recall seeing that before. I am sure it has been done, but still, fair effort. Players playing with confidence is just an amazing difference.

Yep hutstar, think it was in the third quarter from memory. Expecting a kick to the flanks or pocketsbut nope Tivs went for it straight up the guts. Think it bounced through about a half dozen players before cogs got onto it.

I think I've seen Ben Graham do it a couple of times in his career. I also remember a big one back in the 70's! I think it might have been Carlton's Percy Jones.

Tiva is flying at the moment.

Watching in full flight running down the wings and nailing it 65 is a joy to watch.

It is no surprise that our 5 wins have seen Tiva play well in each match.

It was a big kick but Dustin Fletcher does one of those each week.