To move this board or not to move | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

To move this board or not to move

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
This tech support board is really good I reckon but it's not being used in the way it was intended when I was requested to start it.

Would people prefer to keep it separate like it is now, or to merge it with the Feedback board?

It would be one less board to check into and a lot of topics on here are site related and should probably be on the Feedback board anyway.

I'd welcome opinions. I'm happy either way. :hearton

Curtiger

Tiger Champion
Oct 26, 2004
Moreland, Melbourne
I'm all for it, Rosy.
With the addition of the kids board, it would help if you merged these two boards that aren't that unalike. It's debatable that one topic might belong on one board or the other and I reckon some topics may fit under both categories. Avoid the confusion, I reckon.

Curtis :blah

chislop

I AM a llama!
Nov 11, 2003
I'm for keeping it seperate - actually Rosy, what was your original intention re: this board?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
I didn't have an intention for this board GT.  I was asked me to make the board and someone would moderate it and add tech tips of the week.  That only lasted a week or so though.
It doesn't matter cos the board is wonderful and there's always someone dropping by to help out.
The reason I thought of moving it are that the site related threads here probably belong on the Feedback board anyway.
At the moment we have this board for general tech support and the Feedback one for PRE tech issues.
I thought it would just make one less board to check but on the other hand this board is a wealth of information for reference.
I just wondered what others thought what others thought. :)

Chiang Mai Tiger

Time for some Tiger Payback
Jun 17, 2004
Thailand
I think you can move it Rosy as with my recent thread on computer lockups, I pondered whether to post it in feedback or tech support. One board for both is suffice I think.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
I also think the two should be merged.
Possibly with a name like Site feedback/Tech support or something similar. :)