Toby McLean | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Toby McLean

chaz

time to take out the trash
Feb 2, 2005
wangaratta
The inside footy phantom draft had him at 33 picked by us I know that this is all guess work but read his bio and sounded pretty impressive what are the thoughts of the guys in the know

Hugely talented, x-factor personified but lacks speed & power in the legs. Will need several seasons to get match fit, I would jump on him at 52 but at 33 I see better options.

bullus_hit said:
Hugely talented, x-factor personified but lacks speed & power in the legs. Will need several seasons to get match fit, I would jump on him at 52 but at 33 I see better options.
would Boekhorst be one of those or 3rd rd? his vid looks good.
i have read many names so not sure who would be best option for any of our picks.
seems Weller/duggan for 12 (unsure which is prefered)

Jonesracing82 said:
would Boekhorst be one of those or 3rd rd? his vid looks good.
i have read many names so not sure who would be best option for any of our picks.
seems Weller/duggan for 12 (unsure which is prefered)

I would take the slider out of Neal-Bullen, Gore, Menadue, McKenzie or Miller. I'd be reasonably confident one of those guys will be available at our pick.

Boekhorst at 52 would be a consideration, particularly if we're lacking in pace, although I suspect he'll be gone.

One thing we can agree on Bully is Neal-Bullen. He must come into serious consideration for our second pick if still there. I place huge importance on kids who have played senior footy. He is a must considering the retirement of Jackson.

I've underrated him. I believe there are 2 teams that might take him by pick 30 depending on which players slide. If we were to get him it would be need to be with our 2nd pick. I can't see him sliding to the 3rd round.

Gus said:
I've underrated him. I believe there are 2 teams that might take him by pick 30 depending on which players slide. If we were to get him it would be need to be with our 2nd pick. I can't see him sliding to the 3rd round.

That may play into our hands, hopefully one of the ready-made mids slide all the way to 33.