Tom Lamb | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tom Lamb

E

easy_tiger

Sure, he looks like a 193 Ben nason, but looks can be deceiving.

193/85 forward from wet toast, comin' home to melbourne.

got subbed on for one game. had 10 kicks, took 4 grabs and kicked a goal in a half.

monster tank.

what do ewes reckon?

we could give him no.22. Lamb22. help him get over the whole mcbean farce.

EDIT sorry mods, wrong board, even though young sheep is only 19. please move to rumours.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Had a Squiz at his Carnival highlight package, looks a reasonable size and skill levelled young fella, from that 3 minute package

GEDS1

Richo's last lap
Apr 15, 2007
It would have to be Conca for Lamb and a pick from WCE to get it done, not just a straight swap.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Tiger Ghost said:
He's more your 3rd forward that can push into the middle. Runs a sub 10 minute 3k and a 15+ beep.

Maybe a poor mans version of Stringer

Cheers

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Tiger Ghost said:
He's more your 3rd forward that can push into the middle. Runs a sub 10 minute 3k and a 15+ beep.

Maybe a poor mans version of Stringer

A fitter Ben Lennon?

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
GEDS1 said:
It would have to be Conca for Lamb and a pick from WCE to get it done, not just a straight swap.

Not sure Conca's got huge trade value, but I'd be content with Lamb and an upgrade from our 4th to their 3rd (upgrade from 58 to 48) in exchange for Plonca. Would prefer an upgrade of our 3rd for their 2nd though (40 up to 30)

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Tom Lamb interviewed really poorly and now he's looking for a second home. Given the information we had then and the information we have now, I'd steer clear. This just reeks of another horrible retread selection. By all means trade Conca but not for another failed draftee.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
bullus_hit said:
Tom Lamb interviewed really poorly and now he's looking for a second home. Given the information we had then and the information we have now, I'd steer clear. This just reeks of another horrible retread selection. By all means trade Conca but not for another failed draftee.
i would prefer to get a pick in return

B

Bill James

bullus_hit said:
Played his first and only game for the WC in Round 1 2015 and then injured a knee and missed half a season. Kicked 17 from 10 in the WAFL on return. Went at a goal a game this year. Not sure if he played midfield or high forward.

What was the problem with the interview?

Went one pick for Menedue. Is this another one Frank got right?

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Bill James said:
Played his first and only game for the WC in Round 1 2015 and then injured a knee and missed half a season. Kicked 17 from 10 in the WAFL on return. Went at a goal a game this year. Not sure if he played midfield or high forward.

What was the problem with the interview?

Went one pick for Menedue. Is this another one Frank got right?

From the feedback I got he was a little ahead of himself when rating his own ability.

As to Frank getting this one right? Time will tell but I would have taken Blakely.

B

BalmeTime

A trade has been discussed with West Coast involving Conca and bringing Tom home.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
BalmeTime said:
A trade has been discussed with West Coast involving Conca and bringing Tom home.

Sounds good but what draft pick are WCE throwing in?

I mean a pick 6 with 80 odd games under his belt, about to hit his prime ( :rofl ) just for a guy who cant get a game?