Tom Stewart | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tom Stewart

I reckon the Geelong players were told to take him out, fairly if possible.

Stewart had that directive in mind when he approached Dion and made a split second decision.

A decision that might not have been made otherwise as I believe Stewart is a fair player.

This reeks of Chris Scott desperation. We’re still rent free in his head.
Not only Dion but also Shai

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Dunno why all the hand wringing… we knew this would be 4 at best… however it’s now a very dangerous benchmark/precedent moving forward

Reactions: 3 users
Feels like another manufactured outcome from the AFL. Not too heavy as to send an actual message, not too light as upset anyone apart from us feral Richmond supporters.

In the end, 4 weeks, one week or 10, it doesn’t matter. The hit costs us the game and Prestia for at least two weeks. Damage done, mission accomplished.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8 users
5 weeks would have signalled that what Stuart did was not on; 4 weeks is the minimum they could have handed out without there being too much uproar from sections of the media that don’t have their tongues all the way up the AFL’s ass.

Like Stagerfield said, in a few days the incident will be gone and forgotten, for some.

I hope that the Tiges are never the perpetrator in such an event.

Reactions: 4 users
Five or six would have been appropriate. Four feels a bit light. They struggle without him though. I can see them going 1-3 in his absence, with games against Norf, Melbourne, Carlton, and Poort in Adelaide. Probably 2-2 though. Five would have made their game against the Dogs line-ball, ditto six with St Kilda.

Oh, well. Let's hope he falls into an open sewer and dies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
It annoys me that Stewart's dog act is being called a bump, it wasn't a bump it was an elbow. Contact was made with his elbow.

Reactions: 1 users
I won't stop saying this, but what really sickens me is that in the aftermath, that scumbag coach and some senior players still show absolutely no remorse with their celebrations and enjoyment.

I've always enjoyed making fun of this prick, now I seriously HATE the bastard.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
As soon as it was graded careless we all knew the fix was on.

If there was ever a case for intentional this was it.

things to emerge from this:

Chris Scott fears us deeper than ever, and he resorted to inciting violence.
Tom Stewart officially joins the THUG podium, he'll never be the same.
Geelong Football Clubs self-righteousness and lack of respect is mind bending.
the AFLs so-called 'concussion' agenda is soft policy.

honourable mention: Joel Selwood - I know a great therapist, because you're a mess.

• Love
I won't stop saying this, but what really sickens me is that in the aftermath, that scumbag coach and some senior players still show absolutely no remorse with their celebrations and enjoyment.

I've always enjoyed making fun of this prick, now I seriously HATE the bastard.
Surely there is a lip reader among us to tell what Duckwood was so jubilant about with Stewart bringing a small wry grin from him

As soon as it was graded careless we all knew the fix was on.

If there was ever case for intentional this was it.
Yep, all started by Pepper Scott to help his prick brother. Why does the AFL have to take our stance in this? Why can't we (or the opposing club) bring their case forward?

Said it would be four and it was...

That's as good as we could expect unfortunately.

Reactions: 1 users