Tonights Game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tonights Game

S

Skyfire

Well off to a predictable start , anyone interstate or in the country watching this game live care to add your thoughts?

Though i can pretty much guess at what they will be on how we are playing..

S

Skyfire

Well looking at the score now i am starting to come around to that way of thinking...

Think i will go and watch Das Boot(superbit) dvd i got the other day and pretend theres no footy tonight..

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
read my Post below.

54 Points down at Half time....we are going to go down by 100 points plus.

At BT said: "The Pies lead the Bunch of...........Richmond players..."

Could be an interesting week ahead

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Raises an interesting point Gus. The Boss said the poo would hit the fan if we lost to Geelong.
We lost and it's been a pretty quiet week aside from hearing about still being in the finals hunt. ::) :( :'(

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
They said on 3LO that Miller charged out and grabbed Danny's arm to talk to him before he went into the rooms at half time. I don't know what they meant, but said it's a very poor picture for the Tigers to present.
They said Miller almost pushed a female reporter out of the way to get to Danny.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Fleming reported for rough play.

Hmmmmm the cynic in me wonders if he's a scapegoat to back up the AFL's threat to crack down on taggers.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
MMM described us a rabble and it sound like a pretty accurate description......

This unfortunately maybe the belting that we have been in need of for a while.

Where would we be without COGS........

Quite obviously a few of the players obviously are in a comfort zone and think the talk about end of year trades are nothing more than that...talk.

By the way Rosy Im not claiming any inside knowledge on what will happen this week, but I do think that if we lose by about 100 points it will be a very big test for all concerned

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
gustiger12 said:
MMM are inviting Richmond callers to call now.

Gus do you listen to MMM on the net? We don't get it on the radio up here.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Pisses me off that we are helping Buckley's Brownlow Medal chances. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Yeah Rosy I am listening on the net, but nearing the point where I will go and get a beer instead. It is being replaid at 9.00pm local time here tonight. Do I really want to watch it.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
What's the url for MMM Gus?

How's the dvd Skyfire, haha we should come and gatecrash. Anything would be better than the footy.

S

Skyfire

Player K H D M HO T FF FA G B

M.Dragicevic 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

I presume he has no or little game time

I have defended our handling of young players in the past but when you have a guy who has been out of the game for 2 years the most important thing is getting game time under the belt?

This is just pathetic , if they don't feel he is up to playing the majority of the game then fine but ffs leave him in the vfl if that is the case where he can get full games.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Rosy you can only access it through the AFL site.

Typical AFL ensuring their pockets are lined as you cant access iit without paying the dollars.

A disgrace, but what can you do.

Some idiot rang in and suggested we weren't paying our player enough.......

Think it might have been Billy in disguise..

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
They mentioned Dragga earlier and wasn't sure whether he had just come on or they mentioned the lack of game time.

So basically he has very little or no game time.

Forward 50 marks at the moment are 13-3 in favour of Collingwood, but amazingly enough we are not that far behind on the inside 50's

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
They've just given Richo heaps on the radio. His first kick at goal and one he couldn't possibly miss........and he missed everything.
At least Holland got one a few seconds later.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
We actually won the third quarter 2.2 to 1.2.

Now all we need to do is win the 4th by about 10 goals and we'll still be in the hunt.........oh I thing I've caught the FUD disease.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
How depressing. Our coverage doesn't start till now but I won't be watching it. Would take a miracle to win. So did Fleming get reported? Bummer. What's really happening? Is our defence just getting ripped to shreds or are the forwards letting us down?

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
MMM are saying that we try to bounce or baulk when going forward and do not honour the first lead, then have no otpions going forward as we give the opposition time to man up.

Suggesting Richo may have a groin injury. Funnily enough Rosy MMM are saying that there is nothing Richo can with the way we are taking the ball into the forward 50.

Collingwood are destroying us in the tackle count as well.