Trade talk 2019/20 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade talk 2019/20

How he was given the boot by Bucks because he had "things he had to work on off & on the field" and how he was hurt from being on the receiving end. He mentioned he initally was determined to stay but once Norf declared their interest the 5 year deal was too good to refuse. Thinks the club has good young talent and I presume he was inferring a club he at his age can grow with a young list
Thanks.
Appreciative you replying.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 3 users
Still stunned Collingwood dumped Stephenson, seriously, how *smile* is that club?
With a bit of luck this off season chicanery leads to a miserable 2021 for them on field.

McChins and Figgy might just about have tarnished whatever lustre they had left with the great unwashed, who will start turning if things keep going poorly.

I wouldnt mind betting there may be a change or two to the List management Team at Lexus going forward from here either.

No one will go to Collingwood while Buckley is there.
This has destroyed there chances trying to convince a player to come over.
They would struggle to get Cathwaite to cross over.

Reactions: 3 users
What on earth are GWS wanting.

Looks like the Cats will part with 13,15 & 20.
Cameron isn’t worth 3 picks.

No doubt is a good to very good player but for mine I can only think of him having one standout year.
I still remember his GF performance in 2019.

Looks likely Treloar stays. That will be hard if I was in his shoes but I’m sure he is a professional and $ will help.

Dunkley. Wow Dogs wanting two first round picks. Guess he stays put too.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Whilst 17 other clubs circle jerk and fawn over their ‘wins’ during the trade period (Hi Blues / Bombers fans), we’ll quietly go about our business professionally and with clinical precision to add to this collection:

771481D3-2E86-47C8-B3B5-157F6CF73786.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
I actually like the way that GWS playing hardball with Geelol, and Dogs with Dodo/Dons plus the Skunks. Great to see.

Reactions: 6 users
"I actually rang Bucks and asked what was happening. He said for me to pursue a trade as heavily as I can. Bucks said I hadn't opened up to the group enough, which I didn't really agree with."

Jaidyn Stephenson has opened up on how his exit from Collingwood unfolded.

I‘ll ask again, how’s that connectedness going for you Bucks? :rotfl2

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
I am a believer in Karma

Being belligerent in trading will bite you, look at Geelong & Cameron deal for a FREE AGENT !, look at the angst Effinscum are going through tonight

Being professional & fair in dealings has

Landed us Lynch for zilch
Got a decent return for Ty - yes I know he was a free agent but Hawks helped us
Dion for 7
Nank for 45
Cadds for 26 & 60
etc etc

Reactions: 10 users
I actually like the way that GWS playing hardball with Geelol, and Dogs with Dodo/Dons plus the Skunks. Great to see.
Agree. But there's some 4 way deals going on apparently w Saints, Bombers and GWS all involved!

Reckon only 2 of Geelong's 1st rounders will be used for Cameron.

I'm not sure what to think. Could it be argued that Geelong have improved their list with 3 good to v good players; so have Brisbane (Daniher?), and Port (Allir Allir). Whereas our depth has been dented a little maybe?

I am a believer in Karma

Being belligerent in trading will bite you, look at Geelong & Cameron deal for a FREE AGENT !, look at the angst Effinscum are going through tonight

Being professional & fair in dealings has

Landed us Lynch for zilch
Got a decent return for Ty - yes I know he was a free agent but Hawks helped us
Dion for 7
Nank for 45
Cadds for 26 & 60
etc etc
Believer in it too Taz.

Tom Phillips off to Hawthorn for pick 60 odd ....................................

Pies flog off another one.......................... wankers stop helping them out.

Tom Phillips off to Hawthorn for pick 60 odd ....................................

Pies flog off another one.......................... wankers stop helping them out.
Grand sale grand sale grand sale! Megalo megalo megalo supullima (forgive my Greek)

This salary cap dump by Collingwood reminds me of Essendons in ‘03 when they dumped Blumfield, Heffernan and Caracella.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Ridiculous that Jeremy Cameron has to deal with this situation, though.

Reckon he's given the Giants more than enough.

If the Cats have offered all those first round picks, the Giants are morally bound to accept it.

• Haha