Trade Weekend | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Trade Weekend

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
Does anybody know when the trade weekend is on? I'm going to start counting down the days to see if Miller will make a lyer out of me and stuff up the club even more. Here's hoping I'm right and the experience he brings to the club finally assists us in the right direction.

Also, is it going to be shown on TV? I heard that Channel 10 will be doing a highlights package but don't know any more than that.

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
BalmyArmy said:
Does anybody know when the trade weekend is on? I'm going to start counting down the days to see if Miller will make a lyer out of me and stuff up the club even more. Here's hoping I'm right and the experience he brings to the club finally assists us in the right direction.

Also, is it going to be shown on TV? I heard that Channel 10 will be doing a highlights package but don't know any more than that.

I put this in a Post last week for KL, here goes again...

Trading period is October 13 - 17.

National Draft is November 23 (will not be shown live on TV , highlights shown later in theday. May be on Fox, not sure about that)

Pre season Draft is on December 16 (from memory)

BalmyArmy

Tiger Superstar
Jul 15, 2003
Melbourne
Thanks Boss.

Would've gone through the past posts but would've been like trying to find a needle in a haystack.