Training For 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training For 2023

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
No Cumbo wtf. Injured or somehow out of favour.

Mate of mine says there's a group doing no running, consisting of Lynch, Cotchin, Short, Ross, Pickett. Should we be worried?
They did their training yesterday, Captain's Run means nothing except to get a look at the squad of 26 and a fan meet and greet.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I'm ok if we go with Junior and Mansell, pressure forwards were a big part in our success. It will a tough break for Cumberland, but I'm not sure that Dusty, Shai and Cumberland would give us the manic pressure that we need.

Last edited:

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Really? He’s got great potential but oh boy, do our forums overrate this kid. He’s no lock for best 22 imo
He kicks more goals per game than MRJ. But he’s not the pressure forward.
Think Dusty and Cotchin have taken his spot.

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
He kicks more goals per game than MRJ. But he’s not the pressure forward.
Think Dusty and Cotchin have taken his spot.
jink jink jink .... < thats the sound of premiership medals , norm smith medals and brownlow medals > as they run out to their spots
that would be intimidating.

tigers1980

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 24, 2012
Cabptain's Run Today:

In 26 man squad:

Juddy
Mansell
Samson Ryan
Shorty
Ross
Dow
Graham
Marlion

Not in squad:

Cumberland
Tylar Young
I'm wondering if Ryan will be the 2nd ruck resting forward and Miller playing back to cover one of Curnow/McKay.

Reactions: 7 users