TRAINING TODAY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TRAINING TODAY

Bones

I'm a llama!
May 26, 2003
did they train today - if so did anyone go and if so what names outside of who played last week were there training.

McGrath / *smile* etc

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
Bones said:
did they train today - if so did anyone go and if so what names outside of who played last week were there training.

McGrath / *smile* etc
McGrath,(yes, he did turn up to train), *smile*,Dunc k,Dragga,jekyll,kingdud, Hotel Hilt, Nicholls.
Nowhere to be seen= houladud,razor, pittiful, Millsy.
Doing injury work Johnson, Cameron both came out late to do handball with each other. Cameron did have some shots at goal towards the end. (He often misses training, but still ends up playing - body probably cant cope with full training anymore.)

They seemed to be out on the ground a bit longer this week, than the last few Fridays that they have trained. Brits had all the midfielders and ruckman gathered together for quite a while. Too far away to hear anything, but he looked very animated in whatever he was telling them. Hyde, King, Fiora, Newman, Rodan, Rogers were in this bunch of players. Krak and McGrath were having shots at goal from the boundary line.

Hard to say who will come in to the side this week - no real standouts. It looked like Hilts and Hyde might be vying for a spot, as one of the trainers had them together with handballing skills. *smile* and Nicholls were a bit sloppy with spilling marks and wayward kicks = Spud had to remind Nicholls to talk to his team mates when going for the ball. Dragga looked OK, but did nothing special. I was a bit surprised to see DK out there for the full session, he did all the training drills and doesnt look far off playing again. ;D

ps. To all you tiger fans who attend training on a regular basis - the grey ghosts had been again today during training and anyone who wasnt parked in a proper bay had a ticket on their windshield.
When is the club going to help out the supporters by providing some sort of parking for us?