Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
How is Bolton dropped if not besides injury been our best player this year.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I expect c- @eZyT to step into the breach. Sure it's a little further from his farm to Metricon than from caesar's to PRO, but in country miles it's - yeah, still further.

Nonetheless! Step up c@eZyT!

I should be able to manage something.

Reactions: 5 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
The team did some drills in the resort pool this morning. Broady won a medal for breaststroke before one of KMac's plugs came loose and blocked the filter. Pool now closed for servicing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
7AFL (@7AFL) Tweeted:
Tom Lynch makes quarantine cut-off with hours to spare after late dash on a private plane with mystery suitcase!

Details: https://t.co/k86ow9MQrw https://t.co/cLFZ0awsaZ
I always knew @caesar wouldn't let us down.... or maybe it's @Stig !

Mystery suitcase?
Was the case handcuffed to his wrist when boarding?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Left out of the weekend's squad again, Oleg Markov missed training and instead explored post-footy options in a video-audition for a Gold Coast "film" company. #FreddyMercuryBi-O-pic

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Left out of the weekend's squad again, Oleg Markov missed training and instead explored post-footy options in a video-audition for a Gold Coast "film" company. #FreddyMercuryBi-O-pic

Funnily enough, I ventured down the Coast today to have a look at the boys at training. Wanted to see how we might fare this week. You are right on Markov TBH, nowhere to be seen. Some other observations:

- boys still looked 3 parts pissed following last night's bar tab (can you blame them though?)
- Stack and Bolton were getting around like gangstas with their new 'Dusty' cuts
- Caddy followed on from his 'best on' performance at the premiership after party. He was clearly still under the infuence. Was doing nudey runs up and down the wing (clearly still going to play wing again this week). I also discovered that Dusty's razor was used elsewhere than just on haircuts
- I'm still none the wiser on whether Lynch will play this week. Couldn't get a look at his finger. It was stuck up his arse the whole time
- Short was running around with a surgical mask. Clearly taking the covid precautions seriously. Very focused on physical distancing which probably explains why he hasn't made a tackle all year
- Was a beautiful sunny day but a couple of trainers had to follow Jack around with a hose and a fan. Apparently this was to help make him feel like he was still at home

That was about it. All in all I think we are in a bad way for this week....

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Thanks Brissy, its almost as good as Cissors or whatevershisnameis

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users