Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Outside chance but could easily be one who has no contract next year, and who is facing the sack. The two I am thinking of who fill that bill, are mighty Ben Miller and Tassie Turner.

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
For outside run on a wing, would Naish be ahead of RCD?

I could also see Broad tried on a wing at some point. Balta could then be the fourth big banana in defence.
Broad is probably the “ best trainer “ at each session . Sprints through at each opportunity . Pointed out to my good mate @caesar today that it’s of real interest who really finishes off each drill

Reactions: 3 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Broad is probably the “ best trainer “ at each session . Sprints through at each opportunity . Pointed out to my good mate @caesar today that it’s of real interest who really finishes off each drill

Who else typically finishes strong?

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Who else typically finishes strong?
Martin , Cotchin , Bachar all do those extra 5 metres etc . Then there are the slack ones who walk the last 15-20 metres . Have a guess who

Reactions: 1 user

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
The poor connection of going inside F50 over last few weeks seen a change of training today . They have painted a 25m arc on punt Rd . Transition drills moving ball forward , you always had the lead up forward inside the 25m arc . If the lead up forward eg Jack , Tom .George etc would win possession outside the 25m arc , there was always someone running back into the 25m arc . Suggest watch out for forwards pushing high with less congestion close to goal . Would assume this would combat the third man up situation by the opposition which has made it hard for Tom and Jack recently

Reactions: 8 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
The poor connection of going inside F50 over last few weeks seen a change of training today . They have painted a 25m arc on punt Rd . Transition drills moving ball forward , you always had the lead up forward inside the 25m arc . If the lead up forward eg Jack , Tom .George etc would win possession outside the 25m arc , there was always someone running back into the 25m arc . Suggest watch out for forwards pushing high with less congestion close to goal . Would assume this would combat the third man up situation by the opposition which has made it hard for Tom and Jack recently
Hardwick said in his presser today that we have struggled with the flood of numbers in our forward 50. So this makes sense.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Anyone else notice in Dimma's presser where he pointed out teams are going the flood on us. I reckon that's a msg "we dare you to try it"

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

Hope so as i will be looking out closely if they have learnt anything from the past two weeks.

But i suggest at Marvel it might be harder to do as its smaller than the MCG?

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
If we not learned from the last 2 weeks we never will. Dimma has even mentioned the flooding publicly so they are well onto it. We'll be right

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
So caesar, I trust you've booked your flights and accommodation for the hub

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I just saw footage of Jake Aarts kicking a goal from the line, I thought it looked short for 50m.

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Ssssssssshhhhhhhhh bloody sssshhhhhhhhh , this is the first place oppo analysts go