Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Training

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Yer, he actually really surprised plenty with his mobility I reckon. It's a credit to him for the hard work he's put in, along with coaching of Ivan No.1.

The more I watch some of the replays ...(what's a man to do off season! ) the more little things ya see in the way he plays with a team first mentality, ie tap ons, shepherds, getting to the right spots in chains of play etc.
Still a kid in ruck terms and even if his progression slows, as a premiership ruckman he's got currency and a long career in the system if he wants it! Plenty of old draught horses on their 3rd and 4th list into their 30s!

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
The more I watch some of the replays ...(what's a man to do off season! ) the more little things ya see in the way he plays with a team first mentality, ie tap ons, shepherds, getting to the right spots in chains of play etc.
Still a kid in ruck terms and even if his progression slows, as a premiership ruckman he's got currency and a long career in the system if he wants it! Plenty of old draught horses on their 3rd and 4th list into their 30s!

I’ve got 20/20 vision.
Confidence is a huge arsenal in sport.
He’d be carrying some fair armoury after his finals exploits this year.
Expecting a massive season from #20in2020.

Reactions: 1 users

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Any training on today? Just wondering if the Skip and Dimma got home ok from Geelol last night.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Drove past this morning. Training definitely on!

Maurice Junior training with the boys today, his body shape in the Richmond kit didn't look too shabby :)

I am calling it RCD is Flying;), Kingsley worked with Marlion & RCD throwing the loose ball for your old fashioned one on one compete and retrieve. Scoreline 5 RCD 3 Marlion.

Stackman back on deck.

Lot of ball work today with ball in perpetual motion.

Rance, Shai, Graham, Prestia, Grimes, English, Nank, Basha are players who have only done running so far this pre-seson, no ball work.

Draftees must have an orientation day today?, not sighted

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Maurice Junior training with the boys today, his body shape in the Richmond kit didn't look too shabby :)

I am calling it RCD is Flying;), Kingsley worked with Marlion & RCD throwing the loose ball for your old fashioned one on one compete and retrieve. Scoreline 5 RCD 3 Marlion.

Stackman back on deck.

Rance, Shai, Graham, Prestia, Grimes, English, Nank, Basha are players who have only done running so far this pre-seson, no ball work.

^ Lace Out

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019

Stackman back on deck.

I can see it now.
RCD 8. Stocker 0

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Good news regarding RCD , This kid is extremely important along with both Ross ,Dow & Turner to our future midfield

Reactions: 1 users

TGM

Tiger Rookie
Apr 6, 2009

Stackman back on deck.

Draftees must have an orientation day today?, not sighted

Any other insights from training today mate?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I am calling it RCD is Flying;),

*smile* ripper call caesar.

RCD is a caged animal waiting to be let loose.

Imagine the pure muscle and angry flair of a centre square set up with say Ivan, Dusty, RCD and Stackman

and having a bench of Cotchy, Dion, Sheds, Nank :banana

any way I look at it, I can't envisage any side other than us winning a premiership in the next 3 years

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users