U.S Presidential Election | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

U.S Presidential Election

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Trump sure has a handle on it, it will soon disappear.

"The US recorded a record high of single-day confirmed cases with 40,173 reported Friday. New cases are particularly surging among young people in the South and West.
But the numbers of cases reported may just be a glimpse into how widespread infections really are -- a survey from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found the total number could be up to 24 times higher than reported.

50,000 today. you can only imagine how much lower the numbers would be if the crazy orange man wasn’t running the show. Utter madness.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Trump still refusing to wear a mask, surely the buffoon knows that wearing one would be a good example, especially to his redneck followers who believe in him.
I read somewhere that he is wearing a mask when visiting places but won't be photographed or filmed with one on. I guess he is worried that the various mask colours clash with orange!

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I read somewhere that he is wearing a mask when visiting places but won't be photographed or filmed with one on. I guess he is worried that the various mask colours clash with orange!

But but he looks cool like the lone ranger (though if he did, he';s wearing it wrong).

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 17
Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Democrats are the most genuine people.

Can't say I've ever heard her speak before. Sounds extremely slimy.

what she said sounded completely innocuous. is that all you've got on her?

surely there must be more, she's been on Capitol Hill forever. trump says worse things every time he speaks.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
The Netflix doco said Bill Clinton flew to the pedo island 16 times. Don't think this is solely a Trump/Rep issue.

Just on that photo, good joke on twitter that everyone in that photo really wishes they were with someone younger

Oh I don't think for a minute that it was just Trump..

Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I read Eric trump quickly deleted a post he put up on Twitter. He posted a pic of ghislaine Maxwell as a guest at bill Clinton’s daughter’s wedding with the heading of “Birds of a feather....”
Hundreds ( possibly thousands) of replies quickly came through with pics of his old man with her and Epstein.
some humour out tweets in amongst them as well
He‘s not a very bright boy that Eric.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
pics of his old man with her and Epstein
Going to be interesting to see how the Trump campaign handle this issue if Bill Clinton sticks his head up and actively campaigns for Biden....
Just goes to show what a weird country the US actually is, that 2 seemingly, morally corrupt blokes like Clinton and Trump were ever elected to lead the world.... no wonder we are, where we are.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Nice diversion.
I guess you dont want to defend Trump anymore