Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

I hate when the commentators go “how did he get that out” or “unlucky there”. Tell it how it blood is. Players get analysed to an inch when innacurate at goals. Umps shouldn’t be spared if they mess up. Should keep champion data stats on them!

Reactions: 2 users
Don't know why anyone is surprised on here.
For 5 or so years there has been
..and I have posted this before...a very delibetate afl directed instruction to penalise or benefit certain teams..to achieve a desired result. The aim being to promote football in certain states. ..or for certain sides.. to assist in achieving success.
The desire is an even comp...and financial benefits for the afl .
The figures tell the story.
Our eyes dont lie.
Other than fifa..I dont know of any other professional sporting body that does this.

Reactions: 6 users
Arm free does a 360 pulled to ground yeah deserved a free kick , changes the momentum completely. Only
So much the players can take

gotta be an inquiry you'd think?

I'm no lipreader, but looked like Jack said 'come on mate' to the ump at 3 q time

Reactions: 1 users
Tonight this is not umpiring, it is blatant cheating
Spot on. How can they expect people to respect them with such a blatant display of cheating and bias against one side.

They can get *smile*.

Reactions: 3 users