Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Umpire farce - Getting worse by the minute!

The story of this game is how disciplined Freo is to only give 3 frees away in the flippin wet. The usual outcome will be Freo to take the lead. We’ll be given some cheap frees in the backline to even it up. But this is Mini’s Tigs. We’ll win it and Mini will raise how crap the umpiring was in the presser.

Reactions: 1 users
Amazing. Worst I’ve ever witnessed. Absolute *smile*, cheating *smile*.

Reactions: 4 users
Hope those *smile* maggots lost a sh!tload on tonight’s result.
They did their best, but probably gave us too many frees in the last.

Reactions: 2 users
I guess we,ll have one poster here getting excited about this abysmal display of umpiring.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
And how did the ARC not see the ball deflect off the post!!!!should have needed one replay. Amazing.

Reactions: 3 users
Umpiring wasn’t terrible against us. But as we know to well it’s the free kicks we don’t get but the opposition get. It doesn’t make sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
I’ve said it before.
Cheating pricks. I hope they don’t ever breed.
No chance of No 10 (O’Gorman?) breeding
He’s always liable for a couple of frees that show his lack of understanding of the game - not necessarily the rules - but the spirit of the contest

Reactions: 1 users
Ridiculous lopsided free kick counts were a feature of our recent flag seasons.

All I can say then is…………………..

We Are Back Baby!

• Love
That was *smile*. At worst the umps were not doing their jobs they are paid to do or at worst it was cheating.

There is a small chance it was coincidence and the interplanetary alignment meant the illumati were finally revealed for all to see, but the jury is out on that one.