UNPRECENDENTED RICHMOND SUBMISSION | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

UNPRECENDENTED RICHMOND SUBMISSION

rbartlett

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 6, 2003
www.rhettrospective.com
Hi all,

Please go to www.rhettrospective.com

Where I have just updated my site with an Unprecedented Campaign.

Please email your support so I may pass them directly to the Richmond Football Club

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Just sending you a quick e-mail at the usual address now Rhett.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Rhett would Alby be the same person as the A. Pannam who is a life member of Collingwood.
If so, they consider him a Collingwood person and after what happened in1983 I couldn't agree to that.
The other three not a problem

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Rhett, out of interest what needs to be done for these 4 people to be awarded life membership? Is it decided by a board vote?

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Rhett - congrats on your submissions. The work you do for the club is amazing and deserves official recognition.

Just one thing - I think the word you are searching for is "posthumous", meaning 'after death'. At the moment your submissions are for "post-humourous" life memberships, which means something entirely different - quite funny, in fact!

Can't argue with your suggestions though! ;D

rbartlett

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 6, 2003
www.rhettrospective.com
Hey Tigerman/ Dean and Rosy.

Firstly, the nominations go to Bill Meaklim who submits then after looking through them to the Richond Board who then make a decision.

Secondly, Tigerman, this nomination is soley for his contribution to the Richmond Football Club. What he did before or after has no bearing on his nomination.
Thirdly, thanks Dean, i posted the out of date page, It's not fully updated.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Thanks Rhett. Here's hoping the board give a lot of thought to your submissions. Good Luck.

I must thank you for all the work you do discovering and preserving the history of our club.

I submit that the club recognises your efforts in some official way too. :)

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
All the best Rhett. Agree with Dean and rosy that the historical work you do deserves some official recognition by the club.

Just for the sake of being pedantic, there wasn't a grand final in 1924. It was a round robin finals series and the Tiges finished runners-up only on percentage ??? to Essendon even though Richmond had defeated Essendon during the round robin series in the last match. We're the only club to have won the last match of the year yet not walk away premiers :'(.