Unscramble a famous name | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Unscramble a famous name

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
[quote author=mainlandy

Boosty Collins, who I have never heard of.

Boosty Collins is a famous bass player. James Brown, Parlaiment etc. He's the guy that is credited with creating the driving bass guitar that was a big feature of the punk sound

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
Michael said:
[quote author=mainlandy

Boosty Collins, who I have never heard of.

Boosty Collins is a famous bass player.  James Brown, Parlaiment etc.  He's the guy that is credited with creating the driving bass guitar that was a big feature of the punk sound
OOPS that should read funk not punk, many apologies

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
Curtis E Bear said:
Sean Penn. Took me a second! Talking about him just a couple of minutes ago.  ;D

Comedian (3, 8)

UNKODORQTCKOR

Rod Quontock

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Curtis E Bear said:
Soccer player
(6,8)

CIHATHPNOORMES

Is it Hamish Pooncert? Who'll ever forget that freak bicycle diving header he scored against Leeds in 1936 (notwithstanding the controversial overlooked handball and the pre-game laudanum allegations)?

OK, my turn.

Genuine Class.

No other clues unless you count the fact that over 100 million people saw this very anagram solved on tv as a clue.

Ghost Who Walks

Who Are You
Sep 25, 2004
Canberra
Dyer'ere said:
Curtis E Bear said:
Soccer player
(6,8)

CIHATHPNOORMES

Is it Hamish Pooncert? Who'll ever forget that freak bicycle diving header he scored against Leeds in 1936 (notwithstanding the controversial overlooked handball and the pre-game laudanum allegations)?

OK, my turn.

Genuine Class.

No other clues unless you count the fact that over 100 million people saw this very anagram solved on tv as a clue.

Being one of the few denisons of this planet that did not see it, do you think a clue might be in order (Musician or something along those lines) :help

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Sorry GWW. I cheated on the previous answer as you might have guessed :hihi so I was half kidding, waiting for CEB to spring me and put things right. It seemed to me that everyone had given up on the futbol player.

So, Genuine Class

Famous Actor

4, 8

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Dyer'ere said:
Sorry GWW. I cheated on the previous answer as you might have guessed :hihi so I was half kidding, waiting for CEB to spring me and put things right. It seemed to me that everyone had given up on the futbol player.

So, Genuine Class

Famous Actor

4, 8

ok Dyer it is Alec Guinness

Cyclist: IIIIPPAOOLMCR (5, 8)