VFL Gameday V Northern Bullants 2:05pm | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Gameday V Northern Bullants 2:05pm

Who is the cameraman?? Constantly zooming in on random people, the umps, cars and now some frigging seagulls!!

Ryan looking the goods

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I've noticed in last night's game and this one with the players not playing on when unnecessary. Lesson learnt.

Reactions: 1 user
Who is the cameraman?? Constantly zooming in on random people, the umps, cars and now some frigging seagulls!!

Ryan looking the goods

The cameraman has gone nuts. Dow is walking off after running into the post and we get the seagulls again, then 2 random blokes, oh look theres another car going past, I'd better get that one in too.

• Haha
  • Love
The cameraman has gone nuts. Dow is walking off after running into the post and we get the seagulls again, then 2 random blokes, oh look theres another car going past, I'd better get that one in too.
Agree, what a moron. Who gives a F about a flying seagull when a player is injured!!

great work Syd

Well done Stacky. Handed a goal to Hugo after that hard work.

and Stacky tops it off with a goal. 82 points. Well done lads.

And the odd dog and a seagull :))

Last three goals all Stack involvements. He is much better at AFL level where players are more predictable and skilled.

Reactions: 7 users
big win from a team that looked good across the park