VFL Round 13 vs Box Hill | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 13 vs Box Hill

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Sintiger said:
Bomber Riley. The guy who was caretaker coach of Melbourne about 10 years ago and also has been as assistant at a few clubs
Thanks Sin.

Betweeen the wonky camera work and these commentators I feel bloody nauseous

Tommy H

Tiger Champion
Apr 5, 2014
I don't know it may be me but the picture or the camera work is a little fuzzy in todays game. Seems to be a little too far away from the play to pick out the players really clearly?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Getting beaten in the middle. Miles doesn't seem to be getting a lot of the ball. Entertaining game though.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Thanks Tigerlove & tenacious.

Conditions must be difficult? Rain & wind.

Hope we come out the second half and put them away. Could go down to the wire by the reports so far.

Who is playing well out of.

1. The kids
2. The seniors
3. Who is pressing for that 1 spot as you would think Houli would come straight in for 1 change!

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Why do we cop so much hate from the umps? Two frees plus 50m paid for two gift goals to the Dawks. So brawls and scuffles are all down to one team or player?

Just give them the game, why don't you? Save us the trouble of playing the match. We can just watch the antics of the martians.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Callum Moore is killing it, just needs to kick straight. Has had 4 behinds.

Nomorewaiting yes it is a bit windy, I think Tigers are against it this 3rd quarter.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
I'm liking Bolton in the middle - should be more of it.

Ciallis playing well.

Callum Moore is a great presence but cant kick for *smile*.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
At one point, in a contest on the wing on the near side, the non-officiating umpire ran in, over-ruled and paid a free to a Dawks player. The only odd thing was, it was for a contest between two Dawks players!!

Later, Dawks player marks it, plays on but dumb ump doesn't call it. But Cellis seeks to catch him. Whistle, 50m penalty, another umpire's goal. Sure CEllis infringed, but only because of umpire ineptitude.

Cue Benny Hill music down at PRO.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Yeah TF.

Just had time now to go to the live stream but I couldn't continue watching. Difficult for me. Found there was a few seconds delay in the camera man catching up with the play.

What I was able to see though and hear is Stengle ( very hard to tackle and clever ) , Bolton lively, Moore the same, CJ , Garth , Balta ( kids) doing ok!

But had to switch off and hope others can tell me more and update me.

What did Townsend do to get reported?