VFL Round 13 vs Box Hill | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 13 vs Box Hill

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Still not moving. Dumpires, as usual, reports the Box Hill player just for the sake of it.....learn the game morons!!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
TigerForce said:
Get some modern cameras Tiges. We need a zoom-in.

Can't see anything.
Yep, appreciate any coverage, however today’s the worst it’s been , commentators are like a bunch of cwa types , on an on about the umpires

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Can't wait to see the Bolt, the Steng and Rio all together in the 1sts......tearing teams apart!!

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Bolton's game was better than CEllis and Kmac's although both OK. Must come into consideration for Conca. Has more strings to his bow; good inside and out now and can kill you on the break with high marking ability thrown in.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Finished with a great last goal I read Leon.

Good win hey.
47 pts

95-48

People who were there or saw the game , TF, Leon, Tigerlove, Caesar, Casper, TBH, Brightside would you play Bolton for that one spot ahead of :

CEllis
KMac
Townsend ( reported )
Miles ( concussed)

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
We have to get some games into some of the second stringers before finals. Bolton may need to back it up for a few weeks. Could be this year's August bolter.

There's certainly more upside with him over CEllis and MungIntosh, but it does leave us light against bigger sides.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Nomorewaiting said:

Good win hey.
47 pts

95-48

People who were there or saw the game , TF, Leon, Tigerlove, Caesar, Casper, TBH, Brightside would you play Bolton for that one spot ahead of :

CEllis
KMac
Townsend ( reported )
Miles ( concussed)

Bolton had a great 2nd half, did nothing in the first.

C Ellis in for Conca for mine

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I still like CEllis, Taz, and believe he is improving, but just lacks that burst of speed to evade the chasers and tacklers at AFL level. Bolton has the speed, the evasive skills, the smarts and a great leap. Go with the X-factor for mine.

Replace Conc's grunt with altered rotations e.g. more Caddy, Martin or even a bit of Rioli in the midfield because Shai can compete more than adequately when forward.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Nomorewaiting said:

Good win hey.
47 pts

95-48

CEllis
KMac
Townsend ( reported )
Miles ( concussed)
Defiantly can’t play Concas role, however I think on today’s form he can play a forward half role, they won’t want to shuffle things around too much especially with Vlaustin out, I think that’s the more important replacement. I’ll guess they will go with Garthwaite to play back and either Ellis C will come in and try and play a similar role to Conca or they’ll just bring Kmac back in and give Higgins more stoppage time.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
bigwow said:
Townsend reported apparently, according to commentators.
Anyone see anything?

Towner more interested in playing the thug today than playing football, thought he was very poor.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Nomorewaiting said:

Good win hey.
47 pts

95-48

CEllis
KMac
Townsend ( reported )
Miles ( concussed)

At the game live :

Take it to the Bank CEllis will be replace Conca. He was BOG for mine.
Disagree with Leon Shai had a great 2nd half but was poor in the 1st half, needs to stay involved at all times.
Kmac unfortunately butchered a lot of his possessions so don't think he has earned a reprieve.
Balta was impressive but they are certainly not letting him settle into a position they are throwing him around everywhere.
Miles, exactly why they bought in the ducking rule to protect players from themselves, unfortunately Miles keeps doing it.
Young Naishy had his best game for the year.
Moore as everyone has said could have another bag of 5 but for kicking.

Not sure if they bring Garth in for Vlossy or just bring in another runner?