VFL Round 6 versus Casey Demons | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Round 6 versus Casey Demons

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
1/4 time
Us 6.3.39
Them 3.0.18
Goals: Clarke, Stack, LeFau, Olden, Tucker, Henderson. Hicks and MoJu missed sitters.
Stack on fire playing on-ball and forward. Clarke dynamic and classy, Ryan excellent in the ruck - once he gains confidence in his marking and greater body strength we will have a player. Biggie very good down back. Banks showing real pace and class.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Tigers untidy footy has kept them in it.

With Mitch Brown and McDonald they can kick a few in quick time.

Tigers are gonna have to work their arses off to hold them out over the course of the game.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
We're in front even though we have no momentum. Could get ugly for us if we don't reassert some control.
Is there a wind giving some goal advantage?

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Surely Casey have cottoned on to our D50 clearance tactic? Street runs down the Brunton Rd side and kicks it to 50m mark.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Why do umps pay those bullshirt "in the backs"?

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I reckon that's the 3rd time I've seen Aarts block the exit of his own team mate from congestion and actually cost a clearance.