VFL side to play Essendon Dreamtime | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL side to play Essendon Dreamtime

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
I'm glad to see D'Ambrosio get a game on the MCG. He's an impressive kid with neat skills and good decision making. I suspect he's in the mix for the mid season draft for us. Well, at least he should be :unsure:

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Always sad to see the big shade on this great ground nowadays. Loved it when the sun had more space to shine through the old, smaller MCC stand.

Reactions: 1 users

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
who is not playing that will be Medical Sub im still on the way

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Great kick for goal Cumbo!! Really heating up with form in attack this kid. Our next Caddy?

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Can’t see Biggie making it to be honest. Lacks the urgency and grunt similar to Mabior and has less ability than him.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Sonsie unsighted. Stack pretty poor. I'm still on the Cumberland bandwagon. Backline Miller Martyn, HRS all pretty good. RCD ok too. Clarke looks classy.