VFL side to play Essendon Dreamtime | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL side to play Essendon Dreamtime

I'm glad to see D'Ambrosio get a game on the MCG. He's an impressive kid with neat skills and good decision making. I suspect he's in the mix for the mid season draft for us. Well, at least he should be :unsure:

Reactions: 1 user
Always sad to see the big shade on this great ground nowadays. Loved it when the sun had more space to shine through the old, smaller MCC stand.

Reactions: 1 users
who is not playing that will be Medical Sub im still on the way

Great kick for goal Cumbo!! Really heating up with form in attack this kid. Our next Caddy?

Can’t see Biggie making it to be honest. Lacks the urgency and grunt similar to Mabior and has less ability than him.

Sonsie unsighted. Stack pretty poor. I'm still on the Cumberland bandwagon. Backline Miller Martyn, HRS all pretty good. RCD ok too. Clarke looks classy.