VFL Signings 2018 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Signings 2018

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Paul Amy has tweeted that we have re-signed 14 of our VFL listed players for 2018, list wasn't revealed but includes Hugh Beasley & Jacob Ballard.

Skipper Sam Darley off to North Shore, reckon Morro will be Captain

Great stuff Tigers

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
taztiger4 said:
Paul Amy has tweeted that we have re-signed 14 of our VFL listed players for 2018, list wasn't revealed but includes Hugh Beasley & Jacob Ballard.

Great stuff Tigers
The success of the vfl team was pivotal this year. There was enormous pressure on senior players in the AFL team to perform right up to the preliminary final.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Sintiger said:
The success of the vfl team was pivotal this year. There was enormous pressure on senior players in the AFL team to perform right up to the preliminary final.
Also served us well with the rehab of Broad and Graham

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
taztiger4 said:

Great stuff Tigers
Morro will make a good VFL captain.

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
Harry said:
Thought beasley was good during the finals

Beasley was great. A big lad who did well. Sorry to see Darley go though but happy with the signing of Morro and re-signing of Beasley and Ballard. Go Tiges!

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Interesting it confuses me as to why they dont seem to look at any others missed in the draft like a Krueger or a McLean or Roughsedge etc.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
craig said:
Interesting it confuses me as to why they dont seem to look at any others missed in the draft like a Krueger or a McLean or Roughsedge etc.

probably thinking we've already got enough youngsters & need some experience ?

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
taztiger4 said:
probably thinking we've already got enough youngsters & need some experience ?

Agreed. Memories of our GF defeat coming back. Port Melbourne had many hardened warriors.

rombosghost

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 14, 2004
taztiger4 said:
Paul Amy tweeted Kyle Weightman & Bailey Lambert training with our VFL

Nice. I assume they are Flea and Craig's boys. Doesn't Craig have a son named Billy too?