VFL Rd 9 versus Collingscum | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Rd 9 versus Collingscum

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Sunday 11.30am Victoria Park

Richmond

B: 31. O. Markov, 46. B. Miller, 51. S. Morris

HB: 39. N. Drummond, 42. R. Garthwaite, 45. P. Naish

C: 54. J. Ballard, 32. C. Ellis, 29. S. Bolton

HF: 48. L. Baker, 38. N. Balta, 17. D. Rioli

F: 44. T. Stengle, 40. C. Coleman-Jones, 21. J. Townsend

R: 47. I. Soldo, 27. S. Lloyd, 26. A. Miles

Int: 58. J. Aarts, 55. R. Bathie, 67. B. Credlin, 73. J. Ernest, 61. J. Fletcher, 52. S. Mannagh, 64. T. Silvestro, 59. H. Tanner

23P: 60. C. Thompson

In: C. Thompson, B. Miller, R. Bathie, A. Miles, N. Drummond, J. Aarts, S. Bolton

Out: B. Grewar, W. Coates, M. Chol

No Marbs !!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Saw Marbs go down at training today, took a while to get up and limped away. I just thought he was being a wimp but maybe he has done some slight damage?

Spotted Grewar sporting a moon boot earlier in the week too.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
caesar said:
Saw Marbs go down at training today, took a while to get up and limped away. I just thought he was being a wimp but maybe he has done some slight damage?

Ferg said Blake hurt his ankle last week, just before 1/2 time, I dont recall seeing it ?

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Shai, Tyson and Daniel all named, thats worth the entry fee alone, then thrown in Baker CCJ and Notorious plenty to go down and view there.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
caesar said:

Stengle is named after injuring his knee last week, was he moving well at training?

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
tigerman said:
Stengle is named after injuring his knee last week, was he moving well at training?

I were conscious of having a bit of a look at both Tyson & Shai as both had niggles to overcome, they both seemed to move ok but not with the usual spark. Just the minimum to pass the test for Sunday's game. The knock to the leg probably the reason Tyson has not made the emergencies squad this week.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
caesar said:
I were conscious of having a bit of a look at both Tyson & Shai as both had niggles to overcome, they both seemed to move ok but not with the usual spark. Just the minimum to pass the test for Sunday's game. The knock to the leg probably the reason Tyson has not made the emergencies squad this week.

Thanks caesar, disappointing for Wombat that he got that knock to his leg, he was playing well and deserved to be playing in the Dreamtime game.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
tigerman said:
Thanks caesar, disappointing for Wombat that he got that knock to his leg, he was playing well and deserved to be playing in the Dreamtime game.

The positive is we get to see Shai Wombo and Daniel in the same forward line on Sunday at Vic park.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
caesar said:
The positive is we get to see Shai Wombo and Daniel in the same forward line on Sunday at Vic park.

This will be the first time they've played together too, The Three Amigos :clap

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Great to see such talented indigenous boys ar RFC.

Really hope Balta plays CHF and really hope he goes well.

I am a massive fan and believe he is exceptionally talented. Really think he can be a star of the game.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Live stream at vfl.com.au

Interested to see Balta named forward. There's a spot for him in the seniors if he can get more involved when starting forward rather than galloping forward.

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Live stream at vfl.com.au

Interested to see Balta named forward. There's a spot for him in the seniors if he can get more involved when starting forward rather than galloping forward.

Thanks
Much appreciated

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
We’re dominating but the scoreboard doesn’t reflect it. These commentators struggle with the player names.

Kaelan

Tiger Superstar
Aug 7, 2004
Perth
Is there a site with gameday stats ? Would like to know the free kick count. It seems every time the whistle blows it is a pies free

E

easy_tiger

Listened to the first half on the dig wireless, but ran out of data.

Can we get a few scores/ insights?

From what i heard of the first half, $hai was creative, cellis aNd shakin' baker were busy

A Dannyboy report appreciated.