VFL Tiges v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Tiges v Dogs

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Im worried MRJ has had his game completely wiped by the demand to chase, chase in the seniors. Seems to have forgotten how to play football and first instinct is to just chase the opponent instead of trying to create

Reactions: 1 user

MalenyTiger

Tiger Superstar
Jan 27, 2005
Our VFL side looks quite hopeless. Fumbly, can't hit a target and lethargic. What's wrong with them.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Umpire 31 terrible. Passage of play before when two doggies players were HTB, one didn’t get rid of it -play on - one dropped it -play on - then eventually payed a high free to doggies.
Then the narrative from idiot commentator is that Richmond are undisciplined.
Oh and if we do get a free, “Tigers were lucky there”

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Im worried MRJ has had his game completely wiped by the demand to chase, chase in the seniors. Seems to have forgotten how to play football and first instinct is to just chase the opponent instead of trying to create
There’s no one else chasing so it’s over to MJ

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Umpire 31 terrible. Passage of play before when two doggies players were HTB, one didn’t get rid of it -play on - one dropped it -play on - then eventually payed a high free to doggies.
Then the narrative from idiot commentator is that Richmond are undisciplined.
Oh and if we do get a free, “Tigers were lucky there”
They use software to make BT's voice sound different, but it's the same message about the Tiges ;)

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Next week we will see Cumberland playing full back in the VFL to learn some new tricks

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
You know, I've been to enough toddler parties to get pretty familiar with musical chairs.

I've never known it to lead to organised cohesion.

Yet that's what Morris is hoping will happen when he spins the magnets and starts the music every 5 minutes.

Bauer back. Ross at CHF. Miller forward, back, ruck. MRJ on a wing?

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
17 free kicks to 9. FMD if the club don't come out and stop this BS soon supporters will just walk away.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Messed up that other chance.

Well done Banksy. Looks like a future leader to me.....he was skipper before.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
You know, I've been to enough toddler parties to get pretty familiar with musical chairs.

I've never known it to lead to organised cohesion.

Yet that's what Morris is hoping will happen when he spins the magnets and starts the music every 5 minutes.

Bauer back. Ross at CHF. Miller forward, back, ruck. MRJ on a wing?

Whilst I agree with you on the musical chairs, but can only think that these moves have been directed from above by Hooch.

Bewildering.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
If Bradtke's out why is Bauer still defence?? Have we smoked too much bong or something?

Reactions: 1 users