VFL Werribee V Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

VFL Werribee V Tigers

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
TigerForce notified that the game's live at 2:00pm on Channel 7 tomorrow

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Good to know. Thanks to you both.

Excellent performance from the VFL side against Casey, got jumped and gave them 6 goals start, only to haul them back and win by similar margin. Would have been 10 goals but for some poor shots on goal. Looks promising for VFL squad again this year.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
TigerMad said:
TigerForce notified that the game's live at 2:00pm on Channel 7 tomorrow

Good work Mad One.

Was thinking of going down to have a look at Miller, Notorious, Tyson, CCJ , and Shai, now i think ill just bum it on the couch and catch it on 7

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Aaaaarrrrgh. Lunch n Avengers organised for tomorrow arvo. Will have to record n watch after the movie, major veg out Sat arvo now locked in.

Mac

Tiger Champion
Sep 16, 2003
Gee, there’s some talent keeping the firsts honest in this team.

Having our own vfl side and having it well ran was always going to be big factor. McRae is a big part of our success. If I was Melbourne I’d get rid of Badloss and poach McFly. Hope they don’t though.

Stengle would be in any other seniors forward line in the comp right now. Good players playing well on every line. Barracking for Tigers is the footy version of a luxury holiday at the moment. Rich (mond)

Fantastic stuff.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Seems the boys have put the cue in the rack. Letting a big % win go to waste.

Sir

Tiger Superstar
Apr 23, 2004
I note Townsend and BEllis were not named in the squad (RichmondFC).

Did they play - or do I assume they have been rested?

tiger_25

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2004
Slowed to an absolute walk in that last qtr. What was looking like a 100 point win only ended up 38. As Lloydy said at the end "a little bit lazy".

Sir

Tiger Superstar
Apr 23, 2004
craig said:
Token female Boundary rider on the VFL coverage what is she on work experience or what.
Who was the woman on The Bounce last week?

Is she trans? (that voice was off the chart!!!!)

Maneevo

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 13, 2011
Got home just in time for the last quarter. Major let down. Noticed Stengle doing some good work in the centre though

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
craig said:
Token female Boundary rider on the VFL coverage what is she on work experience or what.
It's beyond the joke. Have no issue with it as long as they can actually do the job.