Victoria v All Stars | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Victoria v All Stars

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
We should give Haynes an offer he can't refuse.

And for all the hate greene gets from opposition supporters I would love him in a tigers jumper.

Greene has heaps of talent and I just don't understand his antics, he just doesn't need to do that crap. If you could coach that out of him he would be great.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The way they played that game would have suited Pickett down to the ground, he would have had a stupid number of possessions.

DS

He would have ended the game with chronic dizziness

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
lol BT looking for Dusty in the All Stars rooms.

That BT BS has to go fair dinkum the players are over it, now the spanker goes up and just butts into other interviews taking place.

Someone should just say "F!@# Off Bristle cant you see we are busy here doing an interview"!! that'd stop him.

Its bad, its cringeworthy at times now and hillarious that the majority of the RFC players dont rate it and still avoid him lol :))

Reactions: 1 user

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Loved Anthony Hudson’s comment. Dimma and Cotch are holding a cup and Dusty has a medal around his neck, nothing’s changed since September!

Most of the older commentators got so used to making ninth jokes that they still think they are on Bizarro World.
And that there is why, as supporters, we are considered arrogant. We are not arrogant, it's just the joke is now on other clubs and their supporters don't know how to deal with it.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Meh. Watched it last night, bit of a hit n giggle fund raiser for a very good cause. Happy for all concerned that there were no apparent injuries. Probably hardly even any bruises it was that open.
Reckon Jonny Ralph's article in the Hun was spot on this morn, if anyone's thinking of bringing back State of Origin footy it's gotta actually have some meaning.
assume it was along the lines of ...don't confuse a charity match with STATE of Origin.
I'm guesing that without the rallying cause of the bushfire appeal a lot of players who played this year will say I've had a go let others play. (Could even reserve a spot for lifetime achievement players)

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Kelly had the ball near right hand side boundary just inside the 50. Dusty was streaming toward goal inside him unchecked. A Richmond player would have handballed to Dusty as the player in the better position. Kelly only had eyes for the goal and duely banana kicked it through for 6 points.

Yep Kelly had 2 players in better positions, he eyed them and burnt them. Dusty could have done the same maybe 6 times and would have probably kicked 4 or 5 of them. Very selfless player.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
That BT BS has to go fair dinkum the players are over it, now the spanker goes up and just butts into other interviews taking place.

Someone should just say "F!@# Off Bristle cant you see we are busy here doing an interview"!! that'd stop him.

Its bad, its cringeworthy at times now and hillarious that the majority of the RFC players dont rate it and still avoid him lol :))

He kept asking every person the same damn question. How many times did we need to hear the same question and answer in a 10 minute period?

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Oh and I don't know if it made the TV but at the pre-match ceremony Dangerfield stood in the power ranger stance while Hardwick and Cotchin pissed themselves.

I was in tears as well, funniest thing I've seen on the ground. I was completely wrong about the bloke being a tosser, he is a legend.

Well, if he stuck around a few more years at the crows that could have been him.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Oh and I don't know if it made the TV but at the pre-match ceremony Dangerfield stood in the power ranger stance while Hardwick and Cotchin pissed themselves.

I was in tears as well, funniest thing I've seen on the ground. I was completely wrong about the bloke being a tosser, he is a legend.
Didn't watch the pre match bits of the game, but saw a picture yesterday of him doing it. Mighta been the best part of the whole night.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Was there a limit on how many players a club could have?

leaving Grimes out made no sense.
Rance would have played.
and Vlastuin lambert and Prestia deserve more respect.