Victory Is Sweet | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Victory Is Sweet

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
Victory is sweet, but it's even better when you go to the game with opposition supporters!
Went to the game with my dad who is a tiger. My best friend her dad, her brother and her sister who are all essendon. Another friend who had never been to a footy match before so she just cheered both teams on (I think I have managed to turn her into a tiger).

How good was it to finally get a win over them after going to the game with all those essendon supporters for the past 3 years and having a win (yes I know we won in rd 22 in 2001 but that doesn't make up for all the other floggings)

Best bit of the game was when a richmond player was paid a mark that was similiar to what happened to an essendon player but was called play on (Have no idea who the players were from either side). Well my best mates dad went off his nut, jumped and started hurling abuse, so when he finally sat down and stopped yelling, I turned to him and said....

"Ray two words... HA HA!"

Cracked up the row behind me who had been having a laugh at his rantings.

Just made the day a little more sweeter, that and the fact that one of krak's goals was really a point.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Didn't take the Bomber faithfull long to start heading for the turnstiles in the last quarter.

If that win doesn't generate some membership then I really worry about some of our supporters.

Love seeing the Bomber bandwagon jumping early