vs Power | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

vs Power

today the boys put in a great effort.

however, I honestly cant see Richmond beating Port Adelaide.

They are one talented outfit.

If it was a finals match, we may have had a chance, however as its still a home and away much, I dont think we'd come close to winning.

We will get collectively flogged in our last two games.

The worst thing that could happen is that we pull a rabbit out of the hat and have them all talking about having turned the corner again.

Port have secured top spot........they will field their reserves side.........they will beat us convincingly.

with supporters like u we will never win, y not be positive and at least get something from that season even if it is a good lesson for the future?

Vadim Golikov said:
with supporters like u we will never win, y not be positive and at least get something from that season even if it is a good lesson for the future?

Spud has been positive all year and look where that has got us.

At ease everybody lay of each other and calm down...combine that anger towards the potatoe farmer