Wayne Jackson Quits | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wayne Jackson Quits

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Might be able to watch the Brownlow count without falling asleep now then, ha. ;D

G

giggler

Was on the rumour file a couple of weeks ago - but said he would quit in May or June sometime.

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
rosy3 said:
Might be able to watch the Brownlow count without falling asleep now then, ha. ;D

And we wont have to put up with him stumbling and fumbling over the pronunciation of players last names ........ GOOD RIDDANCE

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
So who will get the big gig now?? A Demetriou...???
Thats what I'd be tipping if I was a betting man.

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Tigerdog said:

Agree TD. I bet the Victorian clubs will be happier if a Victorian gets the top job.

Wayne Jackson has left many issues unresolved which whoever takes over the reigns will have to face:
*The extra money Brisbane and Sydney get.
*The future of the doggies and the kangas now and especially after the current tv rights deal expires. That goes fro the cats, dees and saints as well.
*The Telstra sponsored official websites. I'm sure the AFL are happy with the dough but most footy fans think the sites suck.

T

tiga chikk

Tigerdog said:

Looks like he's the one getting the job according to the news this morning. who else would it be if it wasnt him??