Wayne Jackson Quits | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Wayne Jackson Quits

Might be able to watch the Brownlow count without falling asleep now then, ha. ;D

Was on the rumour file a couple of weeks ago - but said he would quit in May or June sometime.

rosy3 said:
Might be able to watch the Brownlow count without falling asleep now then, ha. ;D

And we wont have to put up with him stumbling and fumbling over the pronunciation of players last names ........ GOOD RIDDANCE

So who will get the big gig now?? A Demetriou...???
Thats what I'd be tipping if I was a betting man.

Tigerdog said:

Agree TD. I bet the Victorian clubs will be happier if a Victorian gets the top job.

Wayne Jackson has left many issues unresolved which whoever takes over the reigns will have to face:
*The extra money Brisbane and Sydney get.
*The future of the doggies and the kangas now and especially after the current tv rights deal expires. That goes fro the cats, dees and saints as well.
*The Telstra sponsored official websites. I'm sure the AFL are happy with the dough but most footy fans think the sites suck.

Tigerdog said:

Looks like he's the one getting the job according to the news this morning. who else would it be if it wasnt him??