We are a great club. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

We are a great club.

Bennnny

Punt Road End. The best place to watch The Tiges.
Mar 29, 2005
Melbourne
www.indieinitiative.com
It really seems that we are the leaders in player welfare. This is paying off in the belief of the players as nearly all are playing to a high standard.
Sydney Stack is going to re-sign, thanks to help from the club and Shai Bolton (from what I hear). Players are united in supporting each other, which gives confidence to young and old alike.
Footballers all need confidence and we are supplying it in spades. Confident players kick the ball properly, make great decisions and support each other.
There is no white anting from coteries or powerful figures (a la Carlton). The coach is not under pressure.
The club is powering ahead in AFLW and building a great rapport.
So proud.

Reactions: 9 users
So what did you hear Shai said to Stacky? Does that bode well for Shai re-signing too?

It really seems that we are the leaders in player welfare. This is paying off in the belief of the players as nearly all are playing to a high standard.
Sydney Stack is going to re-sign, thanks to help from the club and Shai Bolton (from what I hear). Players are united in supporting each other, which gives confidence to young and old alike.
Footballers all need confidence and we are supplying it in spades. Confident players kick the ball properly, make great decisions and support each other.
There is no white anting from coteries or powerful figures (a la Carlton). The coach is not under pressure.
So proud.
Spot on

So proud.

Great post

:)

Reactions: 1 users