AFl Team Of The Week !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

AFl Team Of The Week !!

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Bolton , Astbury & The Great Houli made it this week which indicates how well the Tigers played. Gary The Great has made it four times so one suspects he will have his eye firmly fixed on another Brownie.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Tigaman said:
Bolton , Astbury & The Great Houli made it this week which indicates how well the Tigers played. Gary The Great has made it four times so one suspects he will have his eye firmly fixed on another Brownie.

I would’ve had the entire 22 in the team of the week

Tames

Tiger Superstar
Apr 3, 2005
Melbourne
Its a shame they dont judge rising star nominations week by week (as they are meant to do)

Shai was in the team of the week, and whoever was nominated, wasn't.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Tames said:
Its a shame they dont judge rising star nominations week by week (as they are meant to do)

Shai was in the team of the week, and whoever was nominated, wasn't.

Kitten Crying Miers got the nod from the mafia.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Dusty Houli & Brando well deserved but what about moggy Tommy Hawkins selection ?. Moggy Tom against a poor Bullies lot had 10 disposals (eight kicks 2 marks), four marks with a Fantasy rating of 59. Gary The Great rated better than Tom as did Tiger forwards Caddy & Lynch.

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
They didn't even say he had a good game, just he's been having a solid season and is second on the Coleman ???

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Only Houli & Dusty this week. Tommy Hawkins again against cellar dwellers Suns. Gary the Great has been rebranded as Gary The Goat.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Tigaman said:
Only Houli & Dusty this week. Tommy Hawkins again against cellar dwellers Suns. Gary the Great has been rebranded as Gary The Goat.

Edwards gets no acknowledgement again

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Merveille said:
Agree re Edwards. Is he an ex whipping boy of yours..?

I have no regrets in knocking Titch a few years ago as I considered he just was not contributing week after week. It is ones pleasure now to state that one cannot fault Titch in all aspects of his game. Titch is like a fine wine ,matured with age & that is when the results are best.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
The Great Houli again so must be racking up some Brownies & Jack points. Thought Michael Walters deserved a spot.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Gary The Great , Tommy "Jack" Hawkins & Cryin Ryan got the nod over BoG Dangerman. How ?.

Ps Jack Hawkins (1910 /1973 )was a British actor of renown.

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Only Sydney this week. Thought Mabs was worth a Interchange spot but they went for four mids.