We are chockers with good culture | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

We are chockers with good culture

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Right now, we have a fantastic culture. The importance of that, the persistence and hard work taken to build it cannot be overstated. In a league where head office and the majority of clubs are variously beset by sordid drugs and sex scandals, weakness, disunity, ill discipline, jealousy and inflated self image, we are a beacon of wholesomeness, humility, unity, health and hard work. It feels great. Peggy, Benny and Dimma and co deserve massive credit for what they have built.

Edit. Posted on wrong board sorry.

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
I must be tired....I read that as we are chokers with good culture.

Thought to myself, damn he's a hard taskmaster. Win a premiership and we're still choking. On what? Champagne bubbles?

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
Too true. I am wary of going too early (so funny being a Tiger, even after a premiership I'm cautious) but even when I was unhappy with Dimma my one hope was that he was building a strong culture. I had heard too many good things about him and whispers from inside the club that the environment around the place had changed. My suspicion was that he was a "player's coach" but might struggle to get us to ultimate glory. How wrong I was. Hope you are right about culture as I reckon it leads to sustained success.