Weagles Game Day | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Weagles Game Day

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Geez I wish Jack could just break even with the umps. He gets nothing but gets penalised for every slight touch etc. he pays for the fact he is vocal with them.

Reactions: 5 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
punish the ball winner,,,,punish the ball winner.....thats the new way......that rule is indefensible and that isnt my opinion its a fact
True but like I said they always pay that these days. Have seen alot worse, like Baker the other week when he was tackled and kicked it whilst horizontal and was paid deliberate.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Rioli and Castagna shadows of their former selves atm

The edge we are missing
We're still not getting the ball when it hits the deck in our forward line though. Eagles getting it out too easily. Our forward pressure is nowhere near 2017-19 levels.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Baker - taking himself into AA contention
Gun

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
How good is Bakes? There was a handball there, Darcy goes "Baker sold into it", Bakes just bounces off their man, runs through and finds a Tiger again. He's such a smart, composed player. Love him.

Reactions: 5 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Thought we won that quarter well but once again failing to make the most of our chances. 2 frees to 7. More of the same.

Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Pressure there. But like last few weeks, still struggling delivering the ball inside 50. We had a few good options forward but couldn't deliver

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Soldo been held numerous times. Nataniui falls over and drags him down no free?

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Wasted our dominance.
Situation normal for this season. We just can't score. Dominate the back half and middle but it all falls down when it enters forward 50.

I was hoping tonight was the game we'd rectify that. No evidence on first quarter viewing. We really need to start putting our dominance on the scoreboard.