Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome Derek Eggmolesse Smith

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Heard he picked up a great looking chick on the weekend but I'm not sure who came first ?

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
BrisTiger24 said:
Are we putting all our eggs in the one basket in this thread?

Why, do you want it to propeggate to other threads?

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Dont Argue said:
Could the coaches be hatching a plan?
Surely Eggy cracks it for a game tomorrow night.

Breaking news.
Selectors left with Egg on their faces.
No Eggs will be served on the plane to Adelaide.
The player himself apparently shattered.

glenn downing

Tiger Cub
Jun 2, 2014
Having watched him in every VFL game this season, personally I think the club has got a really good player on their hands. IMO he had another very good game today. I am enjoying watching him play. Of particular note is his good composure, pace and disposal.

Hopefully he can get an opportunity at AFL level this season. Worth a try imo. Will be interesting to see what he can do at AFL level. Dare I say it, he probably couldn't do any worse than Rioli, Butler, Higgins, Castagna and Menadue.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
glenn downing said:
Having watched him in every VFL game this season, personally I think the club has got a really good player on their hands. IMO he had another very good game today. I am enjoying watching him play. Of particular note is his good composure, pace and disposal.

Hopefully he can get an opportunity at AFL level this season. Worth a try imo. Will be interesting to see what he can do at AFL level. Dare I say it, he probably couldn't do any worse than Rioli, Butler, Higgins, Castagna and Menadue.

Agree I've really liked what I've seen despite an interrupted pre-season. Another pre-season and I think he'll be ready to break into the AFL side.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Honest question - in what role would he play at AFL?
I take it he plays small defender/hbf at vfl.

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
Just been upgraded to the senior list after Rance was placed on the LTI list.

Debut on the cards?